What is Cxense?
- Cxense is a Data Management Platform (DMP) with Intelligent Personalization.
- We help 190 leading publishers and marketers across the globe transform their raw data into their most valuable resource and action it in real-time.
- Our solution serves over 7000 websites and interacts with nearly 2 billion devices quarterly.
- 190 publishing and digital marketing customers world-wide
Team Personalisation are in need of a driven and autonomous frontender to join!
Are you fascinated by big data and have some understanding of data analysis, machine learning or want to learn about it – and you are not afraid to deploy to production across thousands of servers all over the world? Do you take great pride in keeping the service running at all times in a highly dependable manner?
The Frontend Software Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that the Cxense products continue to be functionally and visually appealing, scale, are reliable and generally well suited for the global market. This role will work on the developments and operations of the core frontend platform.
- Building interactive, responsive and scalable easy-to-use interfaces
- Collaborate with backend developers and engage with backend systems
- Work collaborative with product managers, engineers, UX and our customers to understand workflows and user needs
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software using established coding standards and methodologies
- React, Redux, Angular, Webpack, Babel, TypeScript, older stacks such as Backbone and jquery