Our clients are some of the best and biggest companies in Norway, which provide comprehensive portfolios spanning: consulting, systems integration, software development, business process services, and research and development, both in and around the public and commercial sectors.
We are currently looking for experienced and goal-oriented Java developers willing to relocate to Norway for back-end or full-stack positions. Your experience in the field, passionate approach and willingness to learn are much more important to us than any specific technologies or methodologies you have worked with before.
- goal-oriented and passionate IT professional
- impressive Java programming skills
- at least two years of documented related teamwork experience
- good references
- IT-related university education
- good communication skills
- sociable, quick learner
- good level of spoken and written English
- willing to relocate to Oslo, Norway
- challenging jobs and competitive salaries (500k – 1m NOK per annum)
- suggested starting date: 15th of August 2019 (flexible)
- help with relocation-related formalities
- clean water and air, more annual sunshine than Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Warsaw… or even Taipei (see here, no kidding!)
- an abundance of year-round indoor and outdoor activities for you and your family
- good public transportation, easy access to airports with a multitude of connections to Poland, other EU countries, and the world
Last but (definitely!) not least, while applying please remember to mention any specific requirements you might have in the comments field, that way we can do our homework and get back to you with a proposal best suited to your needs and expectations. We’d also appreciate to hear from you where you found this ad. Thanks!